Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.120 GHS / BND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,574 (B$11,723) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)