Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 634 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.396 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵12,685 (R$ 9,086) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)