Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 GHS / RON
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,152 (17,048 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)