Cost of living comparison between Bahía Blanca, Argentina and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26198 GHS / ARS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,714 (ARS $33,263) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)