Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08557 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,107 (Php188,229) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)