Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 663 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00387 GHS / IQD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,150 (3,652,750 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)