Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.314 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,392 (€5,907) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)