Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.830 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,367 (€2,146) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)