Cost of living comparison between Badajoz, Spain and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.545 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,942 (€3,508) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)