Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08677 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,392 (Php73,662) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)