Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13233 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,153 (205,195 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)