Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.284 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,864 (S/. 7,685) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)