Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.407 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,075 (S/. 7,160) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)