Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.073 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵35,573 (€7,013) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)