Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.545 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,672 (€3,448) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (34 minutes ago)