Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06372 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 42% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,272 (₨114,118) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)