Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06970 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 46% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵28,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,140 (₨217,212) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)