Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.174 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,025 (﷼ 25,568) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)