Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.292 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 27% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵45,802 (35,452 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)