Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.201 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵25,697 (21,401 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)