Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.309 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,244 (33,801 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $279 (about 1 hour ago)