Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.259 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵50,284 (39,928 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)