Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.280 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 30% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,040 (34,397 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)