Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.231 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵46,438 (37,709 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (35 minutes ago)