Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.302 GHS / TMT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,867 (19,860 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)