Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00661 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,447 (CH$4,306,368) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)