Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,801 (﷼ 126,045,725) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)