Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00368 GHS / IQD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,052 (5,180,278 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (33 minutes ago)