Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00377 GHS / IQD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,756 (5,244,801 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)