Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00367 GHS / IQD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,309 (5,803,775 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)