Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00357 GHS / IQD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,588 (3,804,609 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)