Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,117 (﷼ 72,152,233) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)