Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.197 GHS / JOD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 40% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵48,852 (Dinar 7,883) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (34 minutes ago)