Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.785 GHS / JOD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 40% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,497 (Dinar 3,025) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 3 hours ago)