Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.490 GHS / JOD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 13% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,018 (Dinar 5,549) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)