Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.360 GHS / JOD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵33,888 (Dinar 5,328) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵29,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)