Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.234 GHS / JOD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 6% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,087 (Dinar 5,789) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)