Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00389 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,119 (₩4,912,543) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,784 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)