Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00404 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵23,747 (₩5,884,970) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)