Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00411 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵54,167 (₩13,179,830) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)