Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00341 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,163 (₩6,208,049) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)