Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00426 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵57,190 (₩13,439,913) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)