Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵38,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,008 (元39,475) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)