Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,784 (元20,681) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)