Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 GHS / MGA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,887 (8,311,166 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)