Cost of living comparison between Antofagasta, Chile and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00582 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,818 (CH$2,030,131) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)