Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00730 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,875 (CH$1,899,605) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)