Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08553 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,141 (Php340,713) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)