Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08486 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,309 (Php321,817) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (about 1 hour ago)