Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08635 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,819 (Php310,577) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)