Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08802 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,971 (Php147,370) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)