Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08930 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵28,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,463 (Php273,932) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)