Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,301 (6,371TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)