Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.225 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,718 (6,302TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (31 minutes ago)