Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.171 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,822 (17,778TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)