Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00139 GHS / MGA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵39,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,429 (23,349,676 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 3 hours ago)