Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00144 GHS / MGA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,297 (18,208,320 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)