Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00140 GHS / MGA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,642 (19,040,917 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (24 minutes ago)