Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00121 GHS / MGA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,636 (6,311,844 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)