Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 GHS / MGA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,334 (6,335,159 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)