Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.258 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,945 (6,314TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)