Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 792 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.248 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,836 (19,902TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)