Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 719 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,350 (8,805TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)