Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00362 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,507 (₩4,841,306) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (44 minutes ago)