Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.368 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,322 (R$ 7,543) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)