Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06846 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,495 (₨182,524) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)