Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07089 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵29,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,031 (₨282,554) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)