Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06796 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,138 (₨443,435) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)