Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06196 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,092 (₨130,590) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (26 minutes ago)