Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06778 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,939 (₨382,718) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (23 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)