Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06760 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵39,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,094 (₨371,216) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 10,000,000 ₩ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)