Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,423 (﷼ 178,107,996) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)