Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.129 GHS / JOD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 5% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,409 (Dinar 2,677) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)