Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.785 GHS / JOD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,196 (Dinar 3,146) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajkot costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)