Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,692 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.230 GHS / JOD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 4% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,279 (Dinar 5,181) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (35 minutes ago)