Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.481 GHS / JOD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,143 (Dinar 3,128) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)