Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,067 (RM20,662) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)