Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.982 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,352 (RM9,521) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,067 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)