Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,969 (RM21,768) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)