Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.126 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,607 (RM23,624) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)