Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 814 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01381 GHS / KZT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,937 (502,337 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)