Cost of living comparison between Algeciras, Spain and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.219 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,556 (€3,687) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)