Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.798 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,284 (€3,602) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)