Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.143 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,665 (€8,296) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)