Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.372 GHS / AUD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 11% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,319 (AU$5,137) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (39 minutes ago)