Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.414 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,721 (€5,490) in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)