Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.173 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,517 (﷼ 8,969) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (16 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)