Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 50% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵23,514 (﷼ 20,750) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)