Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.181 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 38% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵48,226 (﷼ 40,841) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)