Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00353 GHS / IQD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,438 (3,802,718 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)