Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00377 GHS / IQD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,642 (6,797,417 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)