Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25315 GHS / EGP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,859 (E£ 50,798) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)