Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23968 GHS / EGP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,871 (E£ 57,872) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)