Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.966 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,671 (5,957 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (37 minutes ago)