Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.771 GHS / LYD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,502 (4,151 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)