Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 GHS / SDG
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,077 (37,064 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)