Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 GHS / SDG *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,760 (35,976 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)