Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.243 GHS / AED
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,397 (Dirham 12,386) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 2 hours ago)