Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.195 GHS / AED
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 13% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,312 (Dirham 32,049) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)