Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.160 GHS / AED
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 21% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,151 (Dirham 13,062) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)