Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 GHS / AED
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,791 (Dirham 16,245) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)