Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,104 (元21,479) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)