Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06867 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,669 (₨126,232) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)