Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06862 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵34,327 (₨500,220) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)